- 2/3 cup of Loyal
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Place 1 and 1/2 cups of the vegan chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and heat until completely melted
- Take out cupcake liners or peanut butter cup molds. Spoon the chocolate into the liners/molds. Line the bottoms and sides of the mold with the chocolate.
- Place into the freezer for the chocolate to set.
- Add the Loyal sweetener and peanut butter into a bowl and mix together thoroughly. Keep mixing until the Loyal sweetener has been mixed smoothly into the peanut butter.
- Once the chocolate molds are set and ready, put the peanut butter mixture between them. You should use a spoon or brush to smooth the peanut butter mixture down.
- Melt the remaining cup of vegan chocolate and then pour it on top of the peanut butter centers. Use a spoon or brush to even out the chocolate.
- Return the molds/liners to the freezer to set.
- Once the chocolate has set, your Loyal peanut butter cups are ready to enjoy. These pair well with a glass of nut/oat milk, or a Loyal whipped coffee.
- Keep your leftovers in the freezer so that the chocolate does not melt.
For more ingredient's information visit our ingredients page.