The recipe below makes 2 servings of Loyal blueberry pancakes
- 1 1/2 tbsp Loyal Organic Monkfruit Sweetener for batter
- 1/2 tbsp of Loyal for topping (you can powder Loyal by putting desired amount into a high-speed blender for 1-2 minutes)
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup oat milk (plant-based milk alternative of choice)
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix the Loyal, flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In a second bowl, whisk the oat milk, flax egg, and coconut oil together.
- Pour the second bowl into the dry first bowl and thoroughly mix until combined.
- Add in the blueberries
- Gently stir the blueberries and the rest of the batter together
- Let the batter rest for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Heat extra coconut oil in a large pan on medium heat.
- Put a scoop of the batter into the pan and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes. Once bubbles start to form, it is time to flip.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat until all the pancakes are prepared
- Top with Loyal blueberry jam (recipe coming soon) and Loyal powdered sweetener and enjoy
For more ingredient's information visit our ingredients page.