- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups of 1:1 gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 2 medium, overripe bananas
- 2/3 cup of LOYAL sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
2. Use a 12-serving muffin pan and line with parchment paper.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, in a medium mixing bowl.
4. Combine LOYAL sweetener, flax egg, mashed bananas, vanilla extract, and applesauce, in a separate large bowl.
5. Now combine the ingredients in the first bowl into the second bowl and mix thoroughly. Then add in the blueberries.
6. Scoop the batter evenly into each cupcake pan until they are 2/3 full.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on whether you prefer them soft or on the crispier side.
8. Now it’s time to enjoy.