This recipe makes 10-12 brownies
- 1 can unsalted black beans
- 2 TBSP Cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons Loyal Sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tip baking powder
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor, and blend thoroughly
- Toss in the chips, then pour into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Cook the brownies for 15-18 minutes depending on whether your prefer them to be soft or a little crispy
- Take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting them
- Optional: You can sprinkle some more LOYAL on top for some extra sweetness
- Now it’s time to enjoy.