- ½ cup LOYAL
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder or psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 baked pie crust (either gluten free pre-bought or follow our pie crust recipe)
- Place the frozen blueberries in a saucepan. Heat them over medium heat until they start to boil. Once they start to boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in LOYAL, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the arrowroot powder of psyllium husk powder with water
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan of blueberries and stir thoroughly. Continue to stir and cook until the mixture thickens up. Continue to cook for an extra minute.
- Spoon mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Top with LOYAL coconut cream and enjoy